Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

February 17, 2015

Ceramic Necklace, Tiffany Method Necklace.

                          
 
 
 
♥ Handmade by me with Love and Devotion in My Studio ♥ Surround yourself with Positive Energy and Your Soul will Shine. ♥

Ceramic Pendant Necklace with Flower in fresh white.
This is a Make a statement Necklace that is very Robust and Heavy Duty. You will make heads turn wherever you go when wearing this Lovely Piece.

Will make a Wonderful Gift for that Special Someone in Your Life.

Made with Eco friendly, Lead Free Solder, Tiffany Method and Patina for an antique silver look.
Stainless Steel Chain and Lobster Claw Clasp that is of Surgical grade.

Chain is LONG, Measures Approx; 74cm which is Approx; 29 inches long.
Pendant Measure Approx; 6 cm which is Approx; 2 inches long.

Thank You for visiting Pernilla's Design!

♥ To see Wonderful Customer Reviews and Followers during my years on Etsy, please Visit My Other successful store Pernilla's Something Swedish here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PernillasSS?ref=hdr_shop_menu

       


 

                             
                           

No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.