Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

February 16, 2015

Hi Everyone! I have to say that it is great to be back on the Blog again. It has been 2 years since I was here last and a lot has been going on with my time. I now have 2 stores on Etsy. I simply felt that it was time to separate my Jewelry Line from my Gourmet Candy. Just think how long I have been debating this issue back and forth, ha! It took me 5 whole years to decide and now I am very happy with it all, and I am moving forward in a high speed.

I really hope that you will enjoy reading My Blog again and that you will enjoy seeing my jewelry pieces too. The thing is that I will use the blog for my jewelry line and I will mostly put a link to my shop and add the new jewelry pieces here as them are made.

Hey, don't forget to stay warm this winter. We have a lot of snow still and I have to say that I enjoy the beautiful white snow, but no ice please.

Take care,

~ Pennie

No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.