Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

February 16, 2015

Key to my heart, Heart bracelet, Key bracelet, Brass bracelet, Crystal bracelet, Made by Pennie on etsy.

                                      

                   

                        
                  
 

 

♥ Handmade by me with Love and Devotion in My Studio ♥ Surround yourself with Positive Energy and Your Soul will Shine. ♥

Key to My Heart Charm Bracelet made with Love from My hands to Yours.

Brass colored chain with 15 Charms such as Heart, Key, Waxed Glass Pearls and Crystals.

A lovely piece of Handmade Jewelry that will make a Wonderful Gift for Her.

Bracelet is Adjustable between Approx, 7.5 - 8.5 inches.

Thank You for visiting Pernilla's Design!

♥ To see Wonderful Customer Reviews and Followers during my years on Etsy, please Visit My Other successful store Pernilla's Something Swedish here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PernillasSS?ref=hdr_shop_menu
       

 

                       


No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.