Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

February 20, 2015

The Plan.

It is so important to have a plan when owning a business. It doesn't matter if the business is a large one or if it is a small one, the plan has to be there as a guide.
It takes time to think out a good plan though and it is a lot of hard work.
I have decided to work a little bit day by day with my own plan, and the first thing that is coming to my mind is that I want to decide on how many Jewelry pieces I can design and make in 1 week. For now, I could make about 10 pieces, but I have decide to limit myself to 5 - 7 pieces since there is a lot of photographing included, adding each piece to the Shop, writing the description and so on.
My hope is to be able to stick to this plan, for now anyway. It is a good goal at the moment, and I feel relaxed knowing that My new Shop is heading forward.

~ Pennie

No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.