Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

March 07, 2015

I just added a New necklace to the Shop. Raw Aventurine that is a total piece of Joy and Love. The light green is perfect for spring and summer, and if you didn't know it, I can tell you that Aventurine stands for calm, luck and bringing Love into your life. Beautiful piece that is sturdy and heavy duty.
Find it in the Shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/225389310/aventurine-necklace-raw-gemstone?ref=shop_home_active_1

Happy Weekend!

~ Pennie

No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.