Pernilla's Design can be found on Etsy. Unique Natural, Boho Jewelry pieces Handmade with Love.

March 16, 2015


 
Ohhhh, Happiness is when the sun is shining and the wind is all warm and cozy! Especially after a long and very cold winter with lots of snow and ice around. Well, I do Love winter too, and I could never handle not having the 4 seasons to enjoy every year. I look forward to them all, because they are all offering something so very special. The birds are sitting on the roof top singing their little hearts out being all happy and joyful. Mmmmm, I am going to enjoy the weather for a little bit longer, and with a coffee cup in my hands. Then, work is waiting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Pennie.

My photo
In the beginning of 2006 I moved from my country, Beautiful Sweden, to the U.S to be with the Love of my life, my soul-mate. Among many things I am an Artist with a huge passion for the Beautiful and Healthy.